Saturday, February 7, 2009

Feelin' Crafty

So I've been a total slacker mom. I signed Jack up for a Valentine swap on BTB and we've yet to do his valentines. I have to mail them out on Monday. Eeep.

So today, while Gary and Jack are at Grandpa's rearranging the garage, Mak and I are running to JoAnn's for supplies - and whatever other little tidbits we can find. I'm going to get enough so he can make valentines for his preschool class as well. Counting Jack, there are five kids in his class. I figured it'd be fun to make them instead of buying those boring boxed character cards since we only need a few.

Now off to google some crafty ideas....

2 comments:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Would love to see you make something with recycled materials!

Mama said...

Sounds like fun, be sure to share pictures!