Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gorgeous Threads for your Little Ones!

I always saw myself with two boys, two years apart. I envisioned many baseball games, rough housing in the yard, and piles of Match Box cars and G.I. Joes. That all changed in the spring of 2007 when we found our our second child was going to be a girl.

A girl? What in the world am I going to do with a girl? I was a tom boy growing up, and while I grew into some girlish habits as an adult, I by no means am a girly girl. So wouldn't you know I'd be blessed with a girly girl. I have no idea how to match outfits for myself, and most days am comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. But that won't do for my princess...

She lives in dresses. They have to be special dresses. Princess Keiki approved dresses. I search high and low for dresses to fit her approval. Sometimes a three year old can have some pretty high standards! I had seen pillow case dresses online, and wished I was crafty enough to make some for her myself.



I don't remember how exactly I came across FrayBabyBibsandMore on Facebook, but it was by the grace of God that I did! I fell in love instantly. She makes adorable pillow case dresses, as well as tunics, appliqued tees, skirts - just about anything you want, she has in her shop.



My first purchase from her was a Japanese inspired print pillow case dress. As soon as it came in the mail, I tore it from the packaging and instantly put it on my daughter. She was in love, I was in love ..... PERFECTION!! I was so impressed with the dress, and so was my best friend who has a daughter Keiki's age, that I ordered her daughter a matching dress!

Since then I've ordered Halloween outfits, a Christmas dress, and matching holiday outfits for Keiki and my son, Bubbie. I've never been disappointed once! I always get such positive comments on the outfits and dresses, and the kids love to wear them. AND DO THEY WEAR THEM! The have held up great in the wash through all our wears.



Liz is a talented artist. She offers ready to ship items in a variety of sizes, as well as takes custom orders to fit your needs and desires. Her communication is superb! She makes sure she knows exactly what it is you want, and never makes you wait too long to get it! I am always thrilled with the turn around time on ready to ship items, as well as custom orders. FrayBabyBibsandMore also has an Etsy shop, where you can find many more items for order. Some cute birthday and gift ideas are her diaper bag sets for doll babies. My daughter has been eyeing these for a few months now, and this may be part of her birthday gift this year!



Hop on over to Liz's Facebook or Etsy site and have a peak, I am certain you will fall in love too! She is currently in the process of moving, so she is not taking an custom orders at this time. Her sites will be open again towards the end of May. But I promise you, if you find something to order it will absolutely be worth the wait!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG when did the kids get so big!!!!

(the word verification for this comment was hippope, i find that funny)