Last weekend when we had our yardsale with Ashley, we got the kids a slide. One of Ashley's friends had brought up some outdoor toys to sell. We picked the slide up for $15. I didn't think it was too bad of a deal. The back has a crack in in, but oh well. It still works! Jack loves it. He likes to climb up the side, or hide underneath. I snapped a few pics of him playing on it today.



Granny gave Jack a pretty cool present. Well, it's for both kids, but Jack's the only one big enough right now. She got two old trikes - one was hers and one was Grandpas. She had them fixed up for the kids to ride. Grandpa's trike is over 50 years old...and Mom's ..... well. I won't go there. Here's a pic of Jack riding around on her trike today. He is so stoked that he can pedal it. He can't pedal his bike, so this is a big deal! Don't mind the ghetto hoodie... it was windy and he doesn't like the wind on his ears.
Do you know why it is I can share these pics from today so easily with you?? That's because Monday we got a new computer!! It's all shnazzy and new and fast. I got my photo software put on there tonight, so no more running to Grandpa's every week to upload pics. I can do it here, at home... any time I want.
YAY!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment