We've been a bit busy the last couple weeks. The biggest event was our weekend trip to Columbus to meet my mommy friends and their families.
I am a part of a wonderful online community called BabyTalkBio
I have never met a more warm, caring and informative group of women. Every year there is a national get to gether. This year it happened to be about 2 hours from our house. We went to the zoo, hung out, swam. It was a blast.
Feel free to pop on over to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge, and a great forum. Let them know I sent you!

My boys zonked out on the couch in the hotel room after our day at the zoo.
We are also getting ready for another road trip this weekend. To Gary's dad's house. We are going to spend Saturday at Kennywood. Last year I only got to walk around and push Jack in the stroller. I was pregnant and couldn't ride the rides. This year I plan on having some fun!
Here are a few more pictures from our weekend in Columbus! Enjoy!
AAAHHH, Starbucks! It had been waaaay to long!
The eggplant sub I devoured...gotta love room service!Countertop dancing...
The aftermath of Mamas' Night In.... aka...Daddy's babysitting


















2 comments:
Aloha Brandi!
Love the pics...especially the bar dancing! LOL!
loving the countertop dancing LOL
Post a Comment