Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OH MR. UPS MAN!!

You can bet I will be watching out my window all day tomorrow until that sweet, sweet Mr. UPS man shows up with my package. Friday night I ordered my Christmas/Birthday gift. I was just fine with breaking my rule of combining my birthday (which happens to be Christmas Eve) present with my Christmas present this year. Wanna know why? Because that adorable guy I call my husband gave the the go ahead to order this bad boy:


And yes, I got him in blue! I got him for nearly 50% of the listing price on the Kodak website. Thank heavens for QVC and their Today's Special Values! I got him on five easy payments too! I am so friggen stoked! It's a..... wait for it... waaaaiiit for it.... 14 megapixel!! Unheard of! Kodak is the first! And I have one!!!

Wanna check out the specs?

CLICKY HERE!

You can bet your sweet bippy I'll be doin' some major AW posts in the weeks to come!

0 comments: