Tuesday, October 14, 2008

She called me a Weiner...


Oh, what... you meant a winner?? Sorry Benah, I misunderstood you! Hehe.

My sweet and gracious friend Benah from Rhymes with Dana has bestowed upon me the Kreative Blogger Award! Thank you Benah!


I've never really won anything before, so this award gives me the warm fuzzies! And I like the warm fuzzies.


As a winner of this award, I have to state 6 things that make me happy, and then pass the award on to 6 more bloggers. They don't ask much do they? Teehee.


Six things that make me happy:


1. My children. They are the cutest little humans I have ever laid eyes upon. Even with green snot dripping from their noses (yes, they have been cursed with colds this week) and big red puffy eyes, they are still beyond adorable. And I don't mind one bit staying up late when they can't sleep because they are stuffy, or when I've just gotten dressed and have to change because they've sneezed said green snot all over my nice clean shirt.


2. My husband. See post below.


3. Fall. I love fall. Not too hot, not too cold. The beautiful leaves changing colors, the smell of pumpkin pie baking - oh wait, it just might be the candles I have burning - yearly trips to the pumpkin patch. I love this time of year.


4. Having wonderful friends and family around me. I love lately that whenever I need to talk, there's always someone there. There's those warm fuzzies again!


5. Sleep. Sleep. And more sleep. I love to sleep. Did I mention sleep??


6. Chipotle..... word.



And now to pass on the award. My lucky chosen six are -







Robyn at REMOVED LINK






Congrats Ladies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! I WON I WON! lol Now do I have to pass it on to 6? Eesh!

Sarah said...

Aww, Thanks sis!!! I feel so special! Hehe.