I'm sorry you guys are having such horrid weather! I've been hearing on the news how cold it's been getting in the midwest, it sounds terrible. We are having 65 degree weather, if I could I would send some over your way!
You can have mine. I am so tired of it! It hits 100 here in the spring so any winter I can get is great; I need a break from the heat! So 80 degree winters just aren't my thing.
My name is Brandi. I have a elementary school aged son, and a preschool daughter. I've encountered many children's products, as well as products for our whole family throughout the years. I love to share a good product when I find one. If it's awesome, you'll hear about it here!
2 comments:
I'm sorry you guys are having such horrid weather! I've been hearing on the news how cold it's been getting in the midwest, it sounds terrible. We are having 65 degree weather, if I could I would send some over your way!
You can have mine. I am so tired of it! It hits 100 here in the spring so any winter I can get is great; I need a break from the heat! So 80 degree winters just aren't my thing.
Post a Comment