I can't believe I haven't blogged since October.
Wait. Yes I can.
It's been super busy around here.
Jackson is doing well with school. He's talking in a lot more sentences. Using a lot more recognizable words. We are so proud of him. My favorite thing is when I pick him up from school, and before we even get to the car, he's telling me "Show you something, Mommy. Show you something!" He gets so excited when he brings home a project he's finished, or a cool picture he's made.

He's loving the Sprout channel right now. I don't know what I'd do without it these days. He used to be a Noggin boy, but now it's all Sprout, all the time! He has two favorite shows these days. Calliou and Zoboomafoo.

I love Zoboomafoo. He's a cute little lemur. Jack loves to leap all over the house just like Zoboo. It teaches him about animals and how you should be nice to them, etc. Great show!

However, I do not love Calliou. Calliou whines. I hate whining. Jack loves Calliou. Ugh. Enough said.
Makena is doing wonderful as well. She's developed quite the personality and attitude. Someone needs to remind her she's only 14 months old. Not 14 years old. *insert eye rolling here* She's walking, running, and climbing all over the place. Her latest fun thing she loves to do? Climb on top of the coffee table and run back and forth across it. No clue what possessed her to do this, but it doesn't matter how many times I take her down off of it, she's back on top of it within seconds. She's also obsessed with kitties. "Titty Tats" to be exact. We have to work on that pronunciation. *more eye rolling* She's very demanding, and grunts - "EH EH EH EH!" Until you give her want she wants. She's a little turkey who loves to dance and clap to music. She makes us laugh all day long.
Gary and I are doing well too. We actually put an offer in on a four bedroom house on 12/29. We are still in the negotiating phase, but everything looks good. Just waiting to hear back one last time from the lenders. We are very excited that soon we should have our own place!
Gary was laid off the weeks of Christmas and New Years. He got paid for two days each week, but the rest was unpaid. While it hurt our checkbook, we really enjoyed the extra family time. It was nice to have him home with us. It was a big adjustment for all of us when he went back to work.
Over the next few days I'll post some pics from the holidays. Hope everyone's holidays were wonderful!
















1 comments:
There are a lot of annoying shows out there. My bad mom confession is that I let Calli watch Spongebob sometimes (don't judge too much!). However today when she was watching I realized how terrible it really is and how I don't want her using some of the words on there like hate and stupid.
So I hate to tell you, but your sweet baby girl will probably always be going on 14 ;). Not to mention the attitude and mood swings. I didn't think that happened until puberty!!! I was wrong. Anyhow, it will be fun to see what a boy is like too and compare to my girls.
Thanks for your comment. I am glad to see a new blog from you too so keep it up!
Post a Comment