
I am going to try a new recipe this weekend. I'm going to attempt Gnocchi. Hopefully the family will like it. Not going to tell my husband what I'm doing, just going to serve it and see if he likes it.
What is a new recipe that you'd like to try? Leave a post to share your ideas! Feel free to post the recipe if you have it handy so we all can try it too!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Aloha Friday
Posted by The Hip Hippo at 1:18 PM
Labels: aloha friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
We are going to try a Mexican lasagna next week. I saw a recipe posted on a blog last week and we are going to make it vegetarian style with "burger" crumbles.
Good luck with the gnocchi and have a great weekend!
I hardly do any of the cooking, but hmmm what would I like to have ? Let me see? Maybe some kind of soup like Zuppa Toscana? I would love to eat that at home instead of going to the Olive Garden to partake.
I've always wanted to try and make this Sam Choy's fish dish. However, I don't even recognize half the ingredients!
Kailani
An Island Life
I want to learn to make flour tortillas. I mean, I really want to learn how to make flour tortillas. We love fresh tortillas but are not always able to get them. All would be perfect if I could learn to make them.
Post a Comment