Yesterday's Wordless Wednesday was in honor of the fact that Nov. 9th is fast approaching. What does that mean?
Mak will be 1!
That day in my hospital room only seems like weeks ago, not months. It's crazy how fast her first year has flown by. Jack's definately was not this quick.
I've begun the task of planning out her party. I most likely have the location picked - I REFUSE to have any more birthday parties in my home. The theme is picked - CUPCAKES.
Currently I'm on the hunt for her birthday outfit. I want a cupcake dress/tutu outfit/outfit of some sort. Preferrably hand made. I'm diggin' what I'm finding on www.etsy.com , but I'm just not 100% sold on anything in particular yet. If you have any rec's for a site to look at, leave me a comment and I'll check it out!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
And the search is on...
Posted by The Hip Hippo at 12:01 PM
Labels: Makena's birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment