Friday, August 29, 2008

First Week of School

Jack made it through his first week of preschool! (Or that can be read: Mommy made it through the first week of preschool)

I'm so proud of my big guy. I am able to walk him in in the morning to the spot where his class meets in the hallway. He waits there with his class, or if they've walked down to the class before we get there, he'll walk down with his teacher. I don't have to wait with him anymore. He gives me his little wave and says "Bye Mommy!" He's not had one accident while he's been there! That's major. I thought he might have a hard time while he's there, but he doesn't! Yay!

When I go to pick him up, they are usually outside playing. He's so stinkin' cute! He's always running around like a mad man. He usually doesn't see me pull in, so it's nice to be able to watch him for a few in his new element without him knowing I'm there.

He's growing up so fast......

School pictures are next week already!! I can't believe they are so soon! We sent in his first book order, too. He's really enjoying himself, and I'm so proud of him!!!

0 comments: