Thursday, March 26, 2009

Been MIA for a few days

Life has been hectic around here the past few days. I worked four days in a row, the kids were wild, and a good friend's husband was in the ICU. I'm finally off for three days. Time to take a breather. Yeah right, do mamas ever get a breather?

Here are a few pics from this weekend. We had great weather, and the kids enjoyed being outside.


I took the kiddos to the park. I was shocked the cooperated for a rare together shot.


My little daredevil. She insists on doing the tunnel slide head first. We were all laughing hysterically. She loved it.


My handsome man. I can't believe in less than two months he'll be four! Say it ain't so!

3 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Everytime I see a pic of Jack I just remember the pictures when he came home from the hospital :) He's just so handsome!

Nicole said...

How cute! I can never get mine to cooperate and take a picture anymore. I can't believe Jackson and Calli will be four soon. It seems like we were just chatting when they were newborns! Time flies.

Cindy said...

She is so brave, my Kyra doesn't even want to go in tunnel slide, she's always scared :-(