It's so cute how the little one inside the mirror can create such a great playmate. I know my son's image used to be able to keep him busy for quite awhile.
My name is Brandi. I have a elementary school aged son, and a preschool daughter. I've encountered many children's products, as well as products for our whole family throughout the years. I love to share a good product when I find one. If it's awesome, you'll hear about it here!
8 comments:
Seems as though all babies love looking at themselves. So cute!
http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-blanket-stealer/
Awww!
Linda
It's so cute how the little one inside the mirror can create such a great playmate. I know my son's image used to be able to keep him busy for quite awhile.
What a cute photo! Happy WW
That's so precious! (And nice to know I'm not the only one who "forgets" to pick up before taking pics...lol)
AWW!! :)
What a cutie!
Oh how cute!!! Baby Sister has been found kissing herself in the mirror a few times too. :)
Post a Comment