Monday, March 23, 2009

See Kai Run Review & GIVEAWAY! **CLOSED**

The biggest battle with our 16 month old daughter, by far, is shoes. She hates to wear shoes. We have to put them on her three or four times before we leave the house. Once we finally get her in the car, by the time we are at the end of our street, they are off again. However, she loves to wear anyone's shoes but hers.

I have tried any kind of shoe I can find, from cute sandals, soft soled shoes, sneakers that tie. She won't keep any of them on her feet. Then last week when the UPS man delivered this cute little green and red box, all my prayers were answered!

I had heard of See Kai Run shoes from other moms online. I had browsed their website numerous times. I wasn't sure I wanted to try YET another pair of shoes that I knew she just wouldn't keep on her feet. Oh how I was surprised!



A bit from the See Kai Run website:





Our Shoes

See Kai Run and Smaller APMA Seal of AcceptanceSee Kai Run and Smaller promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Our footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance.


When the cute pair of Claras arrived last week, the little princess was napping. I immediately tore into the box, SO excited that they were finally here. I set them out on the coffee table, anxiously waiting for her to wake up so we could try them on. Man did she spoil my fun. I brought her out from her room an hour later, and while I was getting her milk, she had already found them.



She ran into the kitchen with both pairs of cute pink mary janes in her hands. She WANTED them on. She hasn't taken them off since! She loves to wear them in the house, in the car, in the yard. You name it, she wears them there! Mama is THRILLED.

Not only does she love to keep these cute as a button shoes on, they fit her so well! They are made of an ultra soft suede and leather, with a velcro closure. The soles are made of a flexable rubber - she has no probleming running around the yard in these! She has practically worn them for a week straight, and they still look brand spankin' out of the box new!



I am sold. See Kai Run shoes are out of this world! I wish they came in sizes for me! The little princess loves them, I love them - even my husband thinks they are darling. I had such a hard time choosing which style to get her, I wanted every single one. They are so cute and hip. Everywhere we go, people ask me where I found such cute shoes. I enjoy telling the all about See Kai Run.

Want to win a pair of See Kai Run shoes for your little prince or princess? Well today is your lucky day! See Kai Run is sponsoring The Hip Hippo's FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!

Here's the deal -

Run, don't walk, over to the See Kai Run website. Pick out your favorite pair of shoes from the See Kai Run or Smaller lines. Sign up for their email list while you are there, then you'll never miss out on awesome deals. Come back here to The Hip Hippo and tell me which size and style you chose. Make sure to leave an email address so I can contact you! That's it. Easy Peasy!

Want to win bonus entries? Each of the following is worth one extra entry. Do one, or do all! Make sure to leave a seperate comment with a link for each.

Blog about this giveaway, with a link to the See Kai Run site and The Hip Hippo.

Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter.

Follow The Hip Hippo

Follow The Hip Hippo on Twitter (you'll never miss giveaway announcments!)

Grab my button and place it in your sidebar


THIS CONTEST ENDS SUNDAY MARCH 30TH at midnight EST.

126 comments:

Allie said...

I love the Jayce ones !

Allie said...

I follow you !

In Everything said...

I love there cute shoes!! My favorite is the Melody...

In Everything said...

I'm a new follower... yippie!!

Nicole said...

Those are so cute! I looked through them all and I think my favorites are the ones you chose, the Claras (size 4). Just precious! My email is nicoleratcliff@gmail.com

Nicole said...

I am a follower now! Can't wait to see all your fun giveaways.

Erin Tales said...

Love Kenso!

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin Tales said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/theMomBuzz/status/1378523910

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin Tales said...

I follow on Twitter.

@themombuzz

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin Tales said...

I follow your blog!

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

auntrene said...

Problem I like several pairs, I love the Kaya, The Isabella, I could go on and on but I shall stop. They are all terrific. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

auntrene said...

I am following you,,, Are you following Me??? If so, bring a map we are going to get lost.
Thanks!

samantha said...

I love The Oliver ones!!

samanthajocampen at gmail dot com

samantha said...

http://twitter.com/samanthajcampen/status/1379269321

I tweeted!

samanthajocampen at gmail dot com

samantha said...

I now follow you on Twitter!

samanthajocampen at gmail dot com

Owl Gal Liz said...

Oh, I love the Jude style. I've been looking for a blue pair of sandals for my little guy.

Owl Gal Liz said...

I follow you.

Anonymous said...

I would love the Kaya in size 6! Their shoes are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I now follow you on twitter

Anonymous said...

I tweeted about the giveaway :)

Anonymous said...

I now follow your blog, too :)

Unknown said...

I like Celeste, very springy!

Unknown said...

I follow you!

Unknown said...

i follow you on twitter

Unknown said...

i tweeted about your giveaway

Unknown said...

I'm grabbing your button

Reiza said...

The Kadence shoes from the Smaller line are my favorites.
YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com

Reiza said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/ReizaM/status/1383326425
YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com

MonkeyBaby said...

i love the dominic boots!

MonkeyBaby said...

i follow you on blogger!

MonkeyBaby said...

i follow you on twitter! (aplotaxisamomum)

MonkeyBaby said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/aplotaxisamomum/status/1384778899

Dee said...

I actually found out TODAY that I'm having a girl instead of a boy...so I have all kinds of boy stuff and nothing girly! I'm overwhelmed with the cuteness of the girl shoes on See Kai Run...I want them ALL but if I HAVE to pick just one..I'd go with Sara! Thanks sooo much for the chance!

Dee said...

I follow you on twitter

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

My fave is the Paul design. I'd need a size 8 or 9, and I see they're out of that right now. So hopefully if I win they'd get restocked!!!
give_me_a_latte at yahoo

Dee said...

I put your button on my blog!

Lauren said...

I neeeeeeed the Isabella's in a size 8! er.. Abbie needs them!

Lauren said...

I follow You!!! :o)

Lauren said...

I follow you on Twitter! :o)

Heather said...

I love the Grayson sandals. Darling!

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Heather said...

I follow!

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Andrea Hatfield said...

I like the Emilie shoes the best. Thank you =)

Andrea Hatfield said...

I follow you on Twitter. (simplyandreah)

Emily B said...

I'd pick the Addison in 0-6 months! They are so cute :)

Unknown said...

Kaya are my favorite.

Emily B said...

I blogged
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/03/see-kai-run-at-hip-hippo.html

Emily B said...

I have your button
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Follow you on twitter (aitmama).

Unknown said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1396538926

jenny said...

When i seen Lawena i fell in love with them!!!









Lawena size 8

rccalyn said...

I would love Sylvia in a size 8 for my daughter.
-Stacy (slwilkins05@yahoo.com)

rccalyn said...

I am also a follower.
-stacy (slwilkins05@yahoo.com)

darlanpaulsmamma said...

I would pick the Grayson in size 9! All are sooo cute though.

darlanpaulsmamma said...

I just signed up to follow you too

darlanpaulsmamma said...

I just signed up to follow you on twitter - as lovinmykiddos

Ann said...

I love the Isabella sandals in a size 7. Perfect for the Summer.
Thanks for the great giveaway.
ann dot guns at mac dot com

Ann said...

I'm a new follower of your blog.
ann dot guns at mac dot com

Ann said...

I follow you on twitter: username gunzie73
ann dot guns at mac dot com

Ann said...

I twittered or tweeted about this giveaway: username gunzie73.
ann dot guns at mac dot com

Unknown said...

We would love to win the Cameron Sky sandals! Thanks for the chance to win.

Sara said...

I love the nancy for my daughter! Thanks!

Sara said...

I subscribed via RSS

Sara said...

i follow you on twitter SaraMama

silverhartgirl said...

I would get the Grayson in size 9

Rattled Mom said...

I think the Jennae shoes are adorable! mombalance at gmail dot com

Congrats on your first giveaway!

Island Girl Mainland Mama said...

I love the Cameron Sky shoes! So cute! Congrats on your first giveaway!

Sheila Hickmon said...

I love the Gavins, size 9-12 months! Thanks for the chance, and congrats on your first giveaway!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

Im following your blog now! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

Im following on twitter too! mom2anutball!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/1404031534

hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Miss Spoken said...

I like the Elaine shows
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

Following/Blogger
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

Following/Twitter (gkstratos)
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

Twittered (gkstratos)
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

love the sofia's. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

new follower. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Wehaf said...

I would choose Finn (from the Smaller line) in size 12-18 months.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Mommy Daisy said...

I love their Carter shoes.

Mommy Daisy said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/mommydaisy/status/1407686069.

Laura Marchant said...

Hughs in a 8 or 9 would be super cute on my son.
midwestmommy@gmail.com

Laura Marchant said...

I follow your blog.

andrea v said...

I like Isabella in size 7 or 8, I'd love them for this summer.

Lauren said...

I blogged about this giveaway!
http://4babyandmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/baby-needs-new-pair-of-shoes.html

Lauren said...

I tweeted about this contest!
@4BabyAndMom

Anonymous said...

We've had See Kai Run shoes before and LOVED them.

Though I like them all, I'm going to say the Sofia, size 6.

Celeste said...

Well, my name is Celeste - so I HAVE to choose the Celeste shoes in size 3

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Celeste said...

Blog follower

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Melissa said...

I love the paul design

Lindsay RC Wilson said...

If I had to pick one pair it would be the Riley boots. Super cute!
lindsayrcwilson at gmail

Lindsey said...

I like the "Nancy" shoes. :-) Thanks for the great giveaway!

ladyufshalott at yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

Following you on Twitter! @kindred_spirit

ladyufshalott at yahoo.com

Unknown said...

See Kai Run shoes are absolutely adorable!! Would love to win a pair for my little one. But it's so hard to choose! Maybe the Grayson or the Henry or the Paul! Cute!! Thanks for sharing :)

hope.september[at]gmail.com

Ally said...

I like the Eliza in size 5

Ally said...

i follow

Ally said...

i follow on twitter
Ally0178

Annmarie Weeks said...

I love the Kadence shoe from the Smaller line! They'd be perfect for my young niece!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on Twitter! (amweeks)

Sarah said...

I love the Kaya shoes in size 8!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net

Tenille said...

I have had my eye on the Celeste style (size 8) for awhile now, it's the perfect color combo for Spring.

Tenille said...

I'm now a follower of your blog.

Tenille said...

And I just linked to follow you on Twitter too (FeistyFrugal)

Tenille said...

I have your button on my blog now.

ecky said...

i love cameron sky size 6

elkesten at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

i love the jude! in size 5/21! so cute!! phrogprincess@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i tweeted too!!
phrogprincess!

icefairy said...

I'd choose Becket for 12-18 months. Thanks for the giveaway!
beatspammer at gmail dot com

icefairy said...

Follow your blog
beatspammer at gmail dot com

icefairy said...

Follow on Twitter (luckytoddler)
beatspammer at gmail dot com

icefairy said...

Grabbed your cute button
http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/
beatspammer at gmail dot com

icefairy said...

Blogged
http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-see-kai-run-giveaways.html
beatspammer at gmail dot com

icefairy said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/luckytoddler/status/1414109874
beatspammer at gmail dot com

Holly said...

Clara size 6 or Isabella size 6 (if the Clara ones aren't available.)

Holly said...

oops, forgot my email...and want to mention that I'm following you!

wild_basil (at) hotmail (dot) com

Ms. Candice said...

I would love the Yuna in a 6!

onlycancan ta hotmail tod com

A Family Completed... said...

I love the Mavericks in size 8!
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

3LittleGirls said...

I like the Ashley Maija sandals

3LittleGirls said...

I folllow you

3LittleGirls said...

I follow you on twitter (just signed up today)
prairiemom22

3LittleGirls said...

I am adding your button to my sidebar now

Susan said...

I love the Sofia in a size 5 for my daughter.
Thanks for the chance.

http://tier1living.wordpress.com said...

My daughter will love the Emma style, size 13.

http://tier1living.wordpress.com said...

I follow your blog.

http://tier1living.wordpress.com said...

Following you on Twitter.

http://tier1living.wordpress.com said...

Tweeted. :)

Aura said...

I would like jake in 12-18 months
aahaft at gmail dot com